Started by Bruno of NH, February 04, 2019, 02:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Jim_Rogers

Installing the edger engine and running a few boards through, in part 2

Northern Project at Bruno's part 2 - YouTube

Please watch till the end, I need the time on my YouTube channel.
Jim Rogers

Jim_Rogers

Today's video is part three.
Tom the new owner of Bruno's sawmill is cutting some thick round edge slabs from a hard maple log.

Northern Project at Bruno's part 3 - YouTube

Jim Rogers

Jim_Rogers

Splitter demo part four.

That's it no more parts to show from the drone.

Northern Project at Bruno's part 4 - YouTube

Jim Rogers

Magicman

Thank you Jim for editing and posting the videos.  

Congrats to all that attended and had any part of making this Project the success that it was.

Hopefully we can all meet at Jeff's place on August 3rd for the Pig Roast.  8)

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jim_Rogers

Even though I was the guy with the sharpie and the roll of duck tape for name tags I forgot a few. And if I made a mistake in naming all in this video, I'm sorry.
Please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll do my best to fix it.

Northern Project at Bruno's part 5 - YouTube

Jim Rogers

Sixacresand

It was good to attend and meet folks from the forum.  Since driving through the rural New England States for the first time, I have a new perspective of that part of the country.  It was some of most beautiful hills and mountains and woods that God created and the nicest people.  Driving from Cooperstown to Springfield  and through Maine on two lane country roads I was impressed how much saw milling and firewood processing is done on rural farms.  Note to self:  stay away from I 95  LOL
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Sixacresand

Also, when driving along and you see a sawdust pile you know there is a mill there.  Otherwise, it is firewood processing.   
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Crusarius

That is why most of us live up here. Beautiful country but crappy taxes and government.

thecfarm

I try to stay away from any road with 95 on it. ;D 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

69bronco

Quote from: Crusarius on May 16, 2019, 10:59:20 AM
That is why most of us live up here. Beautiful country but crappy taxes and government.
X2

crowhill

Looks like all had a good time at Bruno's! Great video presentation, all 5 segments! 
TimberKing B-20, Kubota M-4900 w/FEL with tooth bar, hyd thumb and forks, Farmi winch, 4 chain saws.

Thank You Sponsors!