iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Login

Started by Papa1stuff, April 04, 2010, 07:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa1stuff

There is a new login window and it doesn't work for me ,have to click on the numbert at the top ,but this doesn't let me in everywhere .What to do please!!
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

SwampDonkey

You must have logged in or you couldn't post. ;)

That kind of tripped me up for a moment to. So when I clicked the new IP link I logged in again. But, none-the-less, some functions are not fully working yet until the new IP gets recognized and a little behind the scenes work to be done with some things. The menu links, gallery uploading and toolbox still refer to forestryforum.com. I think Jeff has some by-pass links to search and galleries, but not sure if it's been posted in General board. In a few days it will be all working again. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

That's not a new login window, that's an abandoned building.  :)

I'll try to add some sort of meta refresh to send people directly to this new I.P. from the old site for now.  It never occurred to me people would try logging in back there.  Everything will be back to normal within another day to two.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Papa1stuff

Sounds good to me .
At this time just can't get into the tool box ,when I click on it it just takes me back to the login window

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Papa1stuff

Thank You Sponsors!