iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Log On

Started by TRanger1, July 16, 2001, 08:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRanger1

OK, guys, is it me, or what?  I try to log on to the forum with my standard id and pass word, doesn't get recognized.  I try to re sign up with the old id and pass word, and it will not accept because it is already being used, BY ME!  

So, TRanger1 is TRanger.  There is a screw loose somewhere, and it could be Texas.  But Like I Said in a previous post, I think smoke signals from Texas to Michigan would work better than these computer thingies.

By the way, had this problem over at About.com, and never did get it straight, just re signed up as a separate poster.  But I can occasionally sign on with either name.  Go figure.

Texas Ranger

OK, more information.  I try to sign in from the Michican Loggers and TB and it will not recognize my id.  But if I go straigth to the forum with a book mark, it recognizes me.

What's up?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

No wonder your having problems Don! The login for Timber Buyers Network has nothing to do with ths forum. One is simply for those with @timberbuyer.net email accounts and the other login, which you see if you click members on the green menu bar at the top of the page on timberbuyers, is for member companies. You will never have a problem if you come right to the forum, and if your like me and don't have to worry about someone else using your computer, click the little check that lets you always stay logged in. (Unless you delete your computers cookies)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!