iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The back pages

Started by biziedizie, September 03, 2003, 04:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biziedizie

This is something that Jeff wrote wayyyy back and I think it's cool that we can go through the threads and learn things. :)

We may be having a change coming. I'm not sure if you will even notice when it happens.  

I noticed the domain name www.forestryforum.com had never been taken. So guess what. I bought it. So sometime in the future, if your old bookmark does not work, try typing in www.forestryforum.com and we will be there! I needed a new place seperate from the Timber Buyers Network to host the site because of the space it takes up.  

Everytime we write a message, the site grows, and so far I have refused to delete any old threads. About the time I do, someone will want to refer back to something that I thought was not important enough to keep. So, unless something drastic happens, I will never delete old messages.

I still need to figure out how you guys do that cool thing where you make the words turn gray.

Steve

isawlogs

Yes
i'm also glad that the old message don't get blown away I like going to see what is on the back burner  ;D  :P  :P

When you figure out how to do the highlightin thing let me now I try it a while ago ... :-/  and when I read my post I swore to myself  ;D  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!