iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sandbox..

Started by IMERC, July 18, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMERC

is there one here?...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Jeff

You have over 1600 posts here over almost 15 years. You should know what is going on.  Are you having some trouble you need help with? Your last two posts make me think something is going on.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

IMERC

Quote from: Jeff on July 18, 2018, 06:30:35 PM
You have over 1600 posts here over almost 15 years. You should know what is going on.  Are you having some trouble you need help with? Your last two posts make me think something is going on.
as you saw I have been away for some time...
When I was in MI working I had a stroke that effected/affected my motor action, blinded me in one eye, and punched holes in the memory, now I am trying very hard to relearn much..
not sure what you mean by ''your last two post''...

IMERC

I understand a ''sandbox'' as a place to practice using the forum..

Southside

I can't help you with the sandbox, but I had a TBI that led to similar memory holes, even got lost on my own farm and "found" a new field that I didn't remember I owned and farmed, I do wish you well with your recovery. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

IMERC

Quote from: Southside logger on July 18, 2018, 07:46:01 PM
I can't help you with the sandbox, but I had a TBI that led to similar memory holes, even got lost on my own farm and "found" a new field that I didn't remember I owned and farmed, I do wish you well with your recovery.
thanks...
know the get lost well..
looking at an assortment of screws on the bench trying to figure out the why and what..
HEY!!!
I can watch the same movie over and over again like I have never seen it before..