iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Air Works Consignment sale

Started by Dugsaws, January 30, 2003, 08:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugsaws

Is anyone going to this sale or has anyone saw the ad for it. It is Feb 15 at the Kidron auction barn,This is supposed to be a huge auction, it said in the ad there was over 4100 registered bidders last year, and there is 23 assisting auctioneers.And the Buckeye Tool Expo will be there on Friday and Saturday. Hillbilly, Mtnjack, Rod, anyone going to this event? I am  going to try to make this auction.

Doug
Doug

Dugsaws

Here is the site to view items available, just click on auctions, then go to Airworks sale
   http://www.reshowcase.com

Doug
Doug

WV_hillbilly

Dugsaws ,

I won't be going cause I gotta go to Foreman Training School.It is 3 hrs. on Fri. evening, 9hrs. on Sat, and 9 hrs. on Sun. . :(  It seems they think that I can't run a job for them with out it now. I 've run 6 jobs for them and every job made them money and come in ahead of schedule. Go Figure. Here's the real kick in the pants It is on my time  I won't get paid for these 3 days of school. ::) Well I'll get of the box now and let someone else talk.

Hillbilly
Hillbilly

WV_hillbilly

dugsaws

Are you still going ? It sounds like you may have a fun time gettin there if we get the weather the weather forcasters are calling for.
Hillbilly

Dugsaws

Hillbilly,
  Noi am not going because i cant seem to find any money to go with, and like you said the weather would be a trip in itself. I think it is just an addiction that i wanted to go just to be around sawmill and woodworking equipment.

Doug
Doug

Thank You Sponsors!