iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Nash

Started by Mlamountain, May 29, 2011, 10:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mlamountain

I was thinking about trading in my ranger664d.   Tired of having crazy power problems and figure for all the $ I would have to spend to fix it I would be better off trading it in.   The most I've ever bought from Nash was some used 18.4-34 tires and some used tire chains.   I figured if I checked out what they've got and gave it a test I might go pick out a new used skidder.   Any reviews on Nash?   Any other machines I see are in like Minnesota or Wisconsin.   

1270d

Don't rule out michigan and wisconsin or minnisota.  you might be supprised at the shipping cost, or dealer transport if you buy from them.

madmari

If you have financing set and cash in hand, you may be able to deal with Nash. Don't look at anything that has been painted and ask alot of questions on the machine. If you see a problem with a particular machine, they have the ability to fix it and lots of parts.
  I bought a skidder from them and they followed through on all that was promised- delivery, tire chains, etc. I spent 7 hours crawling over and under the rig and they were patient with me- it's  alot of money.You will find the prices on the equipment VERY inflated, but cash talks.
  The terms they will offer on in-house financing are rediculous- you'd be better off borrowing from the Mafia.
Best of luck.
I know why dogs stick thier head out the car window.

jd540b

I bought a machine from Nash this spring and had good luck with them.  I'd agree...look it over really well-they were patient with me looking at it also and made good on everything they promised in the deal-changed fluids, fixed leaks, etc.  They also delivered the machine to me as part of the deal, so don't be afraid to throw that in the bargaining.

Thank You Sponsors!