iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Andy's building another house.

Started by Tom, December 28, 2004, 02:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Andy, the fellow for whom I saw, and who invites customers to his place for me, is building a small house for his Mother.  It will be just to the left of the big house and plans are for it to look like a miniature version. It is to be a place for his mother to have all to herself, yet, close enough that help will be only a step away.

The builder is the fellow in the middle of the picture. He saw us sawing in the hay field and investigated.  This morning he showed up with 3 cypress logs that we sawed up into 1x's.   When told that the bill was $45 he said that he'd be back tomorrow. At first, I thought that he meant that he would be back with the money tomorrow.  He meant that he would be back with more logs tomorrow.  The other two are interested in sawing logs too.  

The fellow on the right, I think, is the father.  I overheard him say, "For those prices you better bring all you got.  I'll help you pay for them if you need me to."

That made me feel real good. ;D

SwampDonkey

As alot of folks have mentioned on here, their best advertising is seeing their operation. Best of luck with the extra work.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!