iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor - Edge of Extinction

Started by Magicman, February 20, 2019, 01:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedarman

Just a few inches more and Wendy would not have motored off into the sunset.  I was not rooting for her.  Chris almost had it.  Can you imagine the emotions trying to get that ball up into the hole knowing your future depended on it.
I like the way they are keeping the first voted out around giving them another chance.  What would it be like sitting around on a vacation island with nothing to do for 4 weeks?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

The producers are really mixing it up with this series and I am enjoying it.  I'm really not rooting for any individual but there are a couple that I dislike.  
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

For some reason I just could not get into it last night except for the immunity challenge. I think they must have a book of Marquis de Sade Survivor Immunity Challenges. They are real creative and I was real impressed with the last 3. I think the one young lady (Vicky?) must be a world class yoga master and seemed like she was in her own world almost the whole time.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Cedarman

There is getting to be a big herd  around the tattered white flag.
Another gets to admire her idol.
If she gets back in the game, is her idol still valid?
How is wardog able to lead that pack?
My legs still ache from watching the last challenge.
Another fun night.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WV Sawmiller

I liked the challenges again last night. No real concern one way or the other about the results. My prediction is that Wardog will end up as some low level politician with unrealized ambitions and goals to obtain higher level positions that will forever remain just beyond his grasp.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

WDH

Wardog is not a very likeable sort.  Devious enough to win, but I do not believe that he will make it.  His finger has been in too many pots. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

Slimey lawyer comes to mind..

A up and coming Michael Avenatti
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WV Sawmiller

Maybe he will marry airhead Wendy and he can set up his law office upstairs and she can sell flea market leftovers downstairs and they can live happily ever after off the synergy such a business arrangement generates. Behind their store/office you will be able to hear the sound of free range chickens clucking happily away.:D
Howard Green

Raider Bill

Magicman

I have been on the road sawing for the past couple of weeks.  I was able to watch last week and I caught the last half of last night.  Well just in time to see David booted. 

I have no idea where the producers are going with this series because I have only seen two actually leave so far??  There is going to be a battle somewhere along the line.  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

Glad to see war Dog hit the bricks today. I think he had outlived his stay long ago. I am still confused about the guys over on the edge of extinction and what will happen with them.
Howard Green

Magicman

I too was glad to see the Dog leave, and I too am still wondering what is up with the rest of the series.  ??  I have no favorite, just looking forward to it each week.

WDH

I am pulling for the local guy here, Devens.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Chuck White

I'm thinking that Wardog thought he was the one guiding everything, now we'll see what happens over at the Edge!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

I like Devin too but I'm probably leaning more to Aurora. That is one tough lady. 
Howard Green

Raider Bill

Aurora or Gavin.
I was surprised to learn Aurora is a Lawyer.

Jeff

Yea, I think Aurora would be my first choice, then Wendy. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WV Sawmiller

Quote from: Raider Bill on April 25, 2019, 09:45:51 AMAurora or Gavin.
I was surprised to learn Aurora is a Lawyer.
Raider,

You have now challenged my faith in humanity and ruined my day >:( 

If you are traveling through Kansas and become ill may you be forced to visit @doc henderson and may all your meds be suppositories and may all your shots be given with square needles. :D
Howard Green

doc henderson

Happy to help any of my FF friends!  We will keep the suppositories in the freezer till you get here! :o :D
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

doc henderson

I guess if you walk in our er and there seems to be a slight fog, you know what is in store. :)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

WV Sawmiller

Doc, 

Thanks for the assist. I am sure @Raider Bill will appreciate the treatment and knowing you are keeping his meds fresh in such a fashion. I guess you can just store them there with his metal bedpan. Is it true you routinely admit such out of state patients for a day or two and your dietician starts them off with a 16 oz glass of prune juice every morning? :D
Howard Green

doc henderson

Our goal is that it starts coming out the same color it went in, but we will send you home before we see the results.  I cannot breach confidentiality, but some are more full of it than others.  It does not bode well for anyone who is a senior member of the forestry forum. ::)  Admins on that note, may actually require an operation for removal of same. :D

Raider Bill

On this note I just scheduled my yearly colonoscopy. smiley_tom_tutnurhorn2

WV Sawmiller

Did you schedule it with Doc Henderson? I hear he is open to accepting new patients and waiting to see you. :D :D
Howard Green

Thank You Sponsors!