iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Introduction from new member

Started by cpstrutt, September 15, 2010, 07:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpstrutt

Hey folks.

I have been lurking here for several years and have not joined because I never thought I had anything to contribute to such a wise group.  Well, despite that fact that I may not have anything to contribute, I finally decided to jump in.  I hope I can give back at least 1% of what I have received from the forum.

I live in the Chicago suburbs and work in downtown Chicago in the IT field. I do some flat work woodworking and wood turning for hobbies.  I also like to fish and hunt as much as possible. 

Jeff

It's about time...   ;)

Welcome in. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

cpstrutt

I thought you might recognize my IP address when I applied. 

Thanks so much for providing this great forum.  There are so few on the net that are so civil and constructive.

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

mad murdock

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  Everyone has at least .02 cents worth!  it's all good!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Roxie

Say when

Magicman

Welcome aboard the Forestry Forum.   :)   As you already have found out, there is plenty to both learn and share here.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

brdmkr

Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Nate Surveyor

I sometimes feel like a young upstart, in a room full of older farmers, who have been farming all their lives.

Folks around here will help you, with the good old American Ethic of helping their neighbor.

It is refreshing. Thanks Jeff, Ian, and so many others.

I know I take away MORE than I contribute. I still try sometimes!

Nate
I know less than I used to.

Warbird

Welcome!  Glad you decided to join up and post.  I am also in IT, and enjoy hunting & fishing.  I dream of owning my own sawmill someday.  :)

fishpharmer

cpstrutt, welcome to the forum.  Its a great place.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

cpstrutt

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I look forward to contributing where possible. 

Mark Webb

The Lord made enough time in each day to do what we need to do "graciously".

Stephen1

Glad you decided to join, It is a great group of people, and it seems everyone helps each other ...
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Thank You Sponsors!