iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Deals, Deals, Deals

Started by dan-l-b, June 21, 2003, 02:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan-l-b

Have started an excavating project for a wood working factory who are moving into old warehousing and remodeling etc.  They are upgrading alot of their woodworking machinary and three phase capabilities. The equipment like whirl saw and compound miter cut offs, planers and bands saws aren't for sale yet but the three phase converters are available now.  I have posted in for sale section. 8) 8) Looks like there may be a few good deals.
This is one of four fire huts I got off the job.  Inside they are pristeen ;D  The piano hinges on the doors are the only problem, they are rusted shut.  These buildings are water tight, ventilated, lockable and come on a concrete base.  I set one at my sawmill shed to keep gas, saws, hooks and chains safe and dry.I unbolted the first one in about 10 minutes and had it on the truck.  These sheds had been locked for years and when I opened them found two reels of 2" firehose laged to the base.    I then pulled the pad out of the way of the guys doing the footing work and realized I could move the others intack concrete and all, without breaking them down. It was a lot of fun 8) 8)
  Will keep you informed when things come up for sale.

Texas Ranger

would that be the chair factor on the north west side of town?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

dan-l-b

Furby

DanG it all dan-l-b,
 Now why couldn't you have put this on ONE day sooner??????????????????????
 That's Ok, the mill sold for a bundle anyways.

Anybody know if any of the following  would have been an OUTSTANDING deal?

John Deere 644 Wheel Loader Erops  w/bucket  $6870
John Deere 544-B Wheel Loader Erops  w/forks $7425
1984 Ford F700 Stake/Dump 370 gas 5x2 trans.  $3850
1958 IHC 1600 6cyl. gas 5x2 trans. w/ Pitman Boom  $1650
Precision Debarker w/bark chain 3phase  $2200
Morbark Chippac 3phase $2750
2 Blade sizing saw (edger) 3phase 16" blades  $1925
Powermatic 221 Planer 3phase  $3190
Brevettato 4013 band saw sharpener   $1265
 I know you don't know the condition, but everything is already sold. So does anything sound like it was a really GOOD deal?
 Also, does anyone know what a good deal on a 24hp Onan off a WM in used condition would have been?

OH, wait the 1992 LT40 w/15hp 3 phase sold for $7975

Texas Ranger

dan-l-b

Rosebud does'nt have a chair factory, Don. I will give you a hint though. The town is smaller than Rosebud.

Texas Ranger

I am comfused, we drove through Rosebud this past week and I remember a furniture factory on the nw side of town.  Or I had to much sippin liquor.  Maybe not chair, but a wood working factory never the less.

dan-l-b

Your probably thinking of Jims Oak Furniture.  Nice sales outlet of oak chairs, tables, etc.  :) :) What ya doing up in this neck of the woods?

Texas Ranger

Sister's funeral in Jeff City, take the river road up from St. Clair, either north or south side, depending on what towns we want to see.

Bro. Noble

Don,

Sorry about your loss.

You had to be really trying or really lost to go through Drury.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Texas Ranger

Just trying to touch old times.  It is a truism, you can never go home again.

OneWithWood

Don,
My condolences on the passing of your sister.
Robert
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

dan-l-b

Don, My condolences as well.  

You were from St. Clair area as I remember and now live in Texas(?)
Ever get in this neck of the woods again give me a look up.
Dan

Thank You Sponsors!