iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Posies

Started by Jeff, July 14, 2009, 05:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I've been out side working in the yard today, mowing the new grass with the mechanical rotary mower. I sat down to catch my breath and thought, Wow, I should post a few pictures I took a couple weeks ago of what I was looking at. So I did now.  :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

Nice. I really like roses. Which of you is the gardener, or is it a team effort? I'm really fond of the orange colors. What is that one called? Lindy likes roses too. She would like it also.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Wildflower

I am not sure of the variety of rose it is but I do know it came from Wal-Mart 2 years ago. Jeff miracle grows all our flowers. So I guess it is a team effort.  ;D
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

DanG

Looks like those pink rosy-posies are Queen Elizabeth and the orangish rosy-posies are probably Tropicana.  Those are some fine looking examples, too! 
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

LeeB

I never wood of guessed that ole DanG is a rose afficianado. Having said that, rose gardening was a gentalmens persuit up until the late 1800's. I plant lots of them, build the flower beds and all the other labor that goes with them, but alas, I'm just the hired help. Lindy is the real gardenkeeper. I just like looking at and smelling them.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Patty

Those are beautiful! Good job Jeff & Tammy!
I love my flower beds, they bring so much pleasure.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

SwampDonkey

I have some exact color roses that have not bloomed yet. I keep mine in pots to bring inside for winter. Our winters up here are too cold for most roses except rugosa and an old double floral bush rose that's been here for a century along the ditch and power pole. You can smell those older roses from the neighbor's yard. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

Donk,
Wuuda ya doin' in the neighbor's yard?  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

SwampDonkey

Oh, just look'n 'round. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!