iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Auction score!

Started by zopi, October 03, 2009, 11:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopi

Went to an estate auction this morning, picked up some sawblades, and books and the usual flotsam,
but I got a GOOD set of log tongs..30 bucks... new vozelgang wood stove, nine cords of seasoned
firewood..for 80 bucks...and a us slicer, commercial meat slicer, it was nasty and rusty, so I got it for $2.50, brought it home and hit it with the oven cleaner and pressure washer..and it works like a charm..I almost gave $250.00 for one the other day, and something told me not to...

Tomorrow I will slice the canadian bacon I just yanked off the smoker this evening...

Oh..four big boxes of unopened wood stains and finishes..for 30 bucks...STOLE IT! 8)
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

beenthere

Great to find those things when you are ready for them, and no one else is ready.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Kcwoodbutcher

I've been thinking of getting a slicer, heck I'll let you double your money and give you $5.00 for the one you got.
My job is to do everything nobody else felt like doing today

zopi

Thhhpt! I've got 200 in labor in it now... :D
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

bedway

On one of the other forums i frequent when someone scores a deal its refered to as sucking.         Zopi,,,,im jealous, and you suck big time :D

ErikC

A man should always listen to that little voice that says don't buy it. I bought a fifth-wheel to goseneck ball adapter a few years back, cost 3 or 4 hundred dollars all told. Three days later wife and I were at a yard sale and there is one, in box, same brand and model I just got for $50. Ouch.
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Thank You Sponsors!