iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tax Preparation

Started by Faron, February 25, 2007, 02:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigman

I let a CPA do my taxes. I am just too dumb to keep up with all the tax laws, especially the ones dealing with farming. I have had four different CPAs do my taxes over the last forty one years and I have had to pay in every year except one . :( The year I didn't owe any taxes wasn't because I had a good tax preparer, it was because I didn't make much money. ::) On a few good years I have had to pay in enough to the IRS and KY treasurer to buy a fancy car. :o Those years I left the CPA's office  smiling knowing I had made some money that year. 8)

Bob the poor farmer, sawyer and furniture maker
Edit:
I will say that paying all of one's income taxes; federal, state and local, at one time will make a person realize just how much money our governments wants from us.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

bull

Im smilin 8) 8) 8) 8) Went to the tax man last night..... My Uncle Sam from DC and The folks from the statehouse here in Taxachusetts are each sending me a nice check !!!  I love earned income credits !!!  It will be Christmas time all over again.

About two hours at the accountants, coffee,convesation and a nice vist w/ a gift when I left !!
No headache, heartburn,indigestion, or high blood presure....  Worth every dime of the $360.00
we pay him each year......

Great way to start the season !!!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) :o ;D

Thank You Sponsors!