iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

From Whence Dost Thou Filter Through?

Started by tcsmpsi, March 12, 2007, 11:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

DanG, 

Also looks like a can of diet soda there.  Good to know that you are so health conscience ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

Yep, that's a diet soda all right!  It is so wholesome that they call it "Natural Light."  I figger with a moniker like that, it's gotta be good for ya.  I hear tell they put a little bit of alcohol in it to keep down the vermins in yer system.  It must work pretty good, cause I don't seem to have worms. :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Murf

Quote from: DanG on March 12, 2007, 11:53:53 PM
They help protect the old caned seat, too.

So wadja do that was so wrong dat ya got yer keester caned?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Tom

I'm not proud enough of my "office" to put a photo on now, but some of you guys are like Twiggy saying she's fat.

tcsmpsi

Quote from: Tom on March 14, 2007, 12:45:46 PM
I'm not proud enough of my "office" to put a photo on now, but some of you guys are like Twiggy saying she's fat.

Now, I ain't seen the gal in a while, so I'm not real sure what she may be now (but, there was rumor at one time that she had metamorphosized into Tiny Tim).

But, looky here, are you trying to say that DanG really is wormy?   :D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Jeff

Quote from: Tom on March 14, 2007, 12:45:46 PM

I'm Not to proud to put it on! ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thurlow

Quote from: tcsmpsi on March 14, 2007, 12:59:25 PM

But, looky here, are you trying to say that DanG really is wormy? :D

We're all friends..........maybe acquaintances is a better word, in most cases;  anyone care to own up to being wormy?  I've seen a couple of pictures..........not on this thread...........which might make me wonder.   ;D ;D  When I was in the cattle business, we always wormed in the Spring and sometimes in the Fall.  Paste wormers were used for many years;  occasionally we'd "dose" ourselves;  I've been out of the business for a couple of years, so I may need worming, although to look at me, you wouldn't think so.   8)
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

tcsmpsi

I don't think it's going to work, thurlow.  You ain't going to be able to take the attention off your meticulous filing system, either.   :(    :D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Burlkraft

Quote from: thurlow on March 14, 2007, 01:52:16 PM
  I've been out of the business for a couple of years, so I may need worming, although to look at me, you wouldn't think so.   8)

In horses we could always tell when they were wormy when their hair coat got dull.....

Thurlow....How's yer haircoat.... ???   ???   :D   :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

WDH

DanG can't be wormy.  All that natural diet soda keeps em at bay.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thurlow

How's yer haircoat.... ???   ???   :D   :D

Glossy......... 8)

Burlkraft

Quote from: thurlow on March 15, 2007, 08:31:29 AM
  How's yer haircoat.... ???   ???   :D   :D

Glossy......... 8)

Yer good then..... :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

thurlow

Quote from: tcsmpsi on March 14, 2007, 02:16:24 PM
I don't think it's going to work, thurlow. You ain't going to be able to take the attention off your meticulous filing system, either. :( :D

Well, I've got 4 filing cabinets and 2 closets full of stuff in here, plus one wall of bookcases;  the desk just catches the overflow.  If my system catches on, that Dewey Decimal feller is gonna be out of a job.

Also got some pictures of a young couple in an earlier incarnation;  he wasn't always a farmer and she wasn't always a banker.  Beings as this is a family forum, had to tape over one of the pictures........

tcsmpsi

Now, you don't have to explain to me, thrulow.  I recognized your filing method right off.  Looks good to me.   ;)

Texas Ranger

Decided to upgrade my office: 

Actually, at a home office this weekend in Austin, Texas, but sure could get used to it.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

beenthere

But how d'ya find anything   ??? ::) ::) :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom

It wouldn't take me long to "fix" that office and get my feet on the desk.  :D

tcsmpsi

Are those all proudly framed hot checks on the wall?

Well....under those kind of circumstances, I could have me one of them fancy schmancy desks, too.

Nah.   Too much like a mink toilet seat.

:D

Texas Ranger

Naw, the house belongs to an international bidness man, they are there about 2 months out of the year, and the sister and brother in law (friends of ours) go out for a long weekend once a month, and this month we went with them. 

The stuff on the wall is money from the nations they have been to, some don't exist any longer, sorta like a geography lesson under glass.

I could get used to being the idle rich.  'cept at my level, ain't no idle and ain't no rich.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!