iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new mill

Started by aburge, January 10, 2009, 09:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aburge

Just got back from St.Louis, met Burlkraft.  He was generous enough to sell me his ATS and meet me part way.
    Have a couple of honeydo's in the morning but might find enough time to unload and setup if it doesn't rain too bad.
    Wanted to thank Steve again for loading and driving in the snow, while it was in the mid 70's here when I left.

Albert

Reddog

Welcome aboard Albert.

We loaded him up and sent him on his way from lower Michigan.  :) He was getting tired of snow. :D
Hopfully he ran into some clear sky.

beenthere

Well he wasn't at the Rox yesterday, so figured he was out and about. Did he make a wrong turn in Illinois somewhere?  ;D ;D

Tho we haven't been slapping any mosquitoes around here, as of late.  ;D ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Captain

That Burlcraft is a charitable dude for sure  :)  We are interested in hearing your progress!

Captain

Husband

Welcome aboard Albert.  8)

Please give us a call on the free phone so that we can put you on the family tree here at Petersons. We are only to happy to help you anyway we can with anything.

Beenthere, he has money now so its his shout!! ;D

Chris

Meadows Miller

Gday

and Welcome to the forum Albert theres plenty of swinging tips n tricks around here Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) Don't Worry mate there of the sawmilling kind :o :)    ;) :D :D :D ;D

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

aburge

Finally was able to get setup around a 32" water oak on Friday.  Started a little late and only got to cut 3-4 passes on the log.  Might have to make a little blade alignment and get used to the sizing adjustments but seems to cut great.  Have to put time in at regular job this weekend so will not be able finish log till next weekend.  Will try to get photos shortly.

Albert

Thank You Sponsors!