iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Ground Hog Day?

Started by Dana, April 06, 2006, 08:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana

I got on the forum today and scrolled down the screen, every post was the same as yesterday. :o Had to hit refresh for each board to see the new whats happening?
Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

Jeff

Thats definitly a browser problem. Your internet explorer was pulling from your history for some reason. Usually a restart of internet explorer will cure that or if not a reboot.

UNLESS someone was playing in Settings.

Tools/Internet Options/general/Settings  in most cases where it asks the type of setting for checking for new pages it should be "automatic"
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dana

Everything is working as it should today. :) On an unrelated subject, I think, when I open Outlook Express it checks messages then it hangs up. I seem to get my messages, it's just irratating to do the redial thing.

Paul_H

Click on tools on the top left side of Outlook and find "options" on the bottom of the menu.Click on options and then on the "connections" tab and then look for the box that says  "hang up after sending and receiving"

Make sure it has no check in the little box,then click "apply" .

That should do it.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Dana

That worked thanks Paul and Jeff.

JimBuis

Ground Hog Day?  That is my favorite National Holiday!!   ??? ??? ???  Well it ought to be a National Holiday, after all it is my birthday.  Not today, but rather Ground Hog Day.

Jim
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

Buzz-sawyer

Well Jim is Bill Murray your favorite actor  (star of movie Groundhog day) ;) :)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

JimBuis

Bill Murray?  Not really.  Nor is it my favorite movie.............oddly enough.  However, it is a thought provoking movie.  What would I do with my life if I had a whole bunch of second chances?  Well.............we do and I did and I am.......serve Christ to the glory of God for the rest of my life.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it. ;D

Jim
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

Buzz-sawyer

Jim your story is the SAME as mine....its like groundhog day all over again :o :o :o 8) 8) 8)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!