iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

jonsered 2172 question

Started by sweetjetskier, September 16, 2015, 02:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetjetskier

Does anyone know if the Jonsered 2172 is still available in the US market with heated handles ? 

Thanks
Arborist, Horticulturist, Nursery and Turfgrass Professional with 27 years experience.

Maine logger88

As of last winter they were I was talking with my dealer about getting one but never did
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

49er

Send a Pm or call Spike 60. He will know or may have one.
I bought a 365XT from him and really like it. I cleaned out the transfer covers adjusted the squish and a few other things and really like the saw. It seems to just fit right and I have had 460,7900 and ported 576AT.
The tank vent was not working completely. It would idle fast after long cuts. I just drilled out the screen and put a set screw on the end of the hose, like Stihl used to do, and no more idle problems.
Husqvarna EC390 365xt
Jonsered 2188 2165 2260 2253 70e
Redmax GZ4000

starmac

Actually ask my dealer about one of these today. He only mentioned it would run about a hundred bucks more for the heated handles over the standard version, so apparently they are still available.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

SawTroll

Of course they are they are available, but finding a dealer that has one may be a challenge. Spike60 is the one most likely to have it available in the US.
Here in Norway, they likely don't exist without the heating, at least not in stock at a dealer.
Information collector.

Thank You Sponsors!