iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Small Sawmill and Firewood Business Workshop

Started by Don P, May 27, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don P

At the Wood Education and Resource Center in Princeton WV June 7, I see Marty Parsons will be there presenting as well as Harry Watt, NCSU, from the slab workshop.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/small-firewood-and-sawmill-businesses-workshop-tickets-44155394975

Crossroads

That looks interesting, to bad I don't get off work until 6:30am the day of. 
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

WV Sawmiller

Don,

I posted this over in the shows and events thread on May 18. Will be the 3rd one I have attended. If you are coming I look forward to meeting you there.

Normally the evening before a bunch of us get together with Harry and Marty for dinner and such there near their hotel in Princeton by exit 9 off I-77. We all have a great time there socializing and meeting new friends. Hope to see you then.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Don P

I'm slow, I missed the previous post :). Harry mentioned it at the slab workshop and sent out details yesterday. I signed me and Don C up. Its close enough we will drive up that morning. I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank You Sponsors!