iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TF Workshop, near Twin Cities, MN?

Started by jander3, February 03, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jander3

I am working out details and will likely set up a workshop for a TF build in Spring 2018.  Looking at 3-5 day option in April/May.  If you have an interest, let me know and I can keep you posted as we work out the details.

Andries

I'll put my hand up for the "very interested" list.
I'm up in Winnipeg, MB. so the drive is very do-able.
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

w900snowman

I would be interested as well, depending on timing.

Sawmill_Bill

jander3

Planning is coming together.  This will likely be in the fall, September 5-9, 2018, hosted at a farm in Turtle Lake, WI.

We will cut and raise a small structure 10' ×12'.  Class will be 5 days, $500.  I have 3 students committed, max will be 8-10.

If interested, the frame could be for sale after the class. Just let me know.

The farm is close to state forest,  has camping spots for rent, and has a boutique bike shop on the property with MTB and Fat Bikes for rent.  Turtle, Lake, WI is about 10 miles north. We are looking at options to provide food.

Once we get everything final, I will post the details.  Feel free to PM or email me at jon60anderson@gmail.com.  if you want to talk on the phone, PM me and I will get you my cell.

I am also cutting a frame in Red Wing in late spring.  Can teach basic framing to 2 or 3 over a weekend if, this works better for your schedule.  In this case, we would not be raising the frame, but can talk through rigging. 

Thank You Sponsors!