iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Customers feedback about finished projects with their lumber?

Started by terrifictimbersllc, June 07, 2013, 02:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrifictimbersllc

Wondering if others can share photos or other media from customers about how they used their lumber.

Received this link today from a January 2012 customer: http://www.wfsb.com/story/22515479/glastonbury-man-builds-home-out-of-fallen-trees

I'll remember this a lot longer than the paycheck!    8) 8) 8)

Here's an earlier post about this job: https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,55299.msg798943.html#msg798943
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Delawhere Jack

Jay C. White Cloud

"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

giant splinter

Nice project and what beautiful results in looking at the home, my favorite part of the video was his daughters comment about the nail gun, She said it was empowering ...... you gotta love an attractive blonde gearhead like that helping out her family and gaining some realtime experience in building a very nice home.
Great project and first class news coverage, congratulations on the good press and being able to help out a nice family like that.
Thanks for sharing.
roll with it

Brian_Weekley

Hey, I recognize that sawyer.  Hoping to post some photos of my project with your work later this summer!
e aho laula

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

JustinW_NZ

Gear I run;
Woodmizer LT40 Super, Treefarmer C4D, 10ton wheel loader.

kelLOGg

Here'a an art studio (12 x 16) w/ cedar siding and wo floor. All sawn on my mill and built by volunteers and myself for a friend.

Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Nomad

Here's a couple pics of an old car dealership I sawed out last year.

Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: Brian_Weekley on June 07, 2013, 06:38:21 PM
Hey, I recognize that sawyer.  Hoping to post some photos of my project with your work later this summer!
Brian if I would have seen that cat looking at me I would have finished twice as fast!  smiley_horserider smiley_horserider smiley_horserider
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Quebecnewf

I sawed out a workshop. Use it every day

Quebecnewf

AdamT

Wow! A job well done. Great exposure, and free public advertising twice! Hard to beat that!

2017 Wood-Mizer LT40HDD35-RA
2011 Wood-Mizer LT40 HD

It's better to have it and not need it then it is to need it and not have it

AdamT

Here's a few photos of a log cabin a customer of mine is building. I've sawn all the 10x10 timbers, and paneling. We've got more sawing to do, as he needs siding, and material for a wrap around porch.
This is my greatest project I've worked on to date, as a sawyer.

2017 Wood-Mizer LT40HDD35-RA
2011 Wood-Mizer LT40 HD

It's better to have it and not need it then it is to need it and not have it

Thank You Sponsors!