iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Courtesy

Started by arj, December 21, 2009, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arj

What used to be called "Common Courtesy" is alive and well. It lives among
the FF sponsores. When was the last time some one called you totell you
something was going to be late?  Quite some time fo me, utill last week.
I ordered some Christmas present from Rust Reaper online, got a conformation
and went on to other things. A few days later the phone rings, and its Mike
calling from Rest Reaper. The shipper damaged my package, and it was sent
back to them. They sent a new order the same day, and called me ot tell me
it would be a few days late. To me thats above and beyound, not being a big
coustomer, but loyal. THANKS MIKE you are a gentleman.
                                                                                            arj

Cedarman

I ordered some small screws from Bailey's to fix my Spencer Tape.  Total was about $3.50 including postage.  That was all I needed and apologized for the small order.  The rep was as nice as could be and very pleasant.  I'll be back to them.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

stonebroke

Rust reaper is great stuff!!!! The people behind the scene are very efficient too.

Stonebroke

Magicman

Everyone was "small" at one time.  It's so good to do business with those who didn't forget. :)  So many have. >:(
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

woody1

I sent a donation to the Forestry Forum. I didn't expect it, but got a nice thank you note back. That was very nice..but I am the one  that should be saying THANK YOU !!!
This is such a wealth of information and it's free.
Everyone should give a little, if they can.

Thanks Forestry Forum !!
Woody1
If you don't want to row, get out of the boat !

LeeB

I did the same and recieved the same. I sent one back saying the same. Looks like we are both on the same page about the same stuff. I sure did use the same word a lot didn't I?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Mike_P.

You are welcome and thanks for the kind words and your business.

We appreciate it all.  Merry Christmas!

Mike

Thank You Sponsors!