iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stop by and visit CMS at the Woodsmen's Field Days in Boonville, NY

Started by RalphV, August 18, 2010, 09:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RalphV

It was great to meet some of the FF members at the Richmond Expo.  We will also be in Boonville for the weekend and will be set up under the grandstand again.  We always have a couple of extra seats for you to "take a load off" for a few minutes and shoot the breeze.  My forestry rep - Steve Bauder, firewood processor rep - Kris Fisher and myself (BS rep) will be there for conversation, and my uncle is a teacher for the Forestry Program at the local Boces in the booth next to us.  If you can't find something to talk about....I'll bring the crayons!

Hope to see you there!

Ralph Viegelmann
Carolina Machinery Sales
Always looking for good used equipment!  Like to talk machines...I am in!

RalphV

Forgot to mention that I also have a handful of passes for free admission to the show.  Please shoot me an email if you would like one - They are first come, first serve!  I will make arrangments to meet you at the main gate.

ralph@carolinamachinerysales.com

Ralph

RalphV

It was great to have some of the FF members stop by our booth and say hello.  Hopefully anyone who came on Sunday brought their boat or life vests, as the rain did not give up until closing time!  Attendance was pretty good Friday and Saturday and CMS had a lot of people stop by the booth with new equipment for sale.

Thinking about Ohio and Kentucky shows as well - Any FF members in those areas!?!?

Hope to see you soon.

Ralph
www.carolinamachinerysales.com

Thank You Sponsors!