iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Bear Season

Started by Ron Scott, March 16, 2012, 12:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

:D :D

Ok, on the way to work I see two bears. One was about 5 miles before this road sign and another was a mile below it. ;D

Also because of a beaver dam, I had to hike over a KM to the block. And I saw bear tracks in the mud on the road by the dam. It's not a high dam, but I don't was to take the RAV over brush. A high pickup would pass over it. It's a new dam to, this spring it looks. Cut alders are leafing out. There are little small trout in that creek to. See them scurrying along in the shallows.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Now here's one in the news this morning. A 65 year old man in BC has been feeding black bears dry dog food for the last 10 years or so. They went on to say that the man has a grow op on his property. So, someone made a good story out of it by saying his bears are guarding his crop.  :-\

Anyway, he was caught and has a $6000 fine for feeding bears. Got nothing for his having growing his crop.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!