iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lumber Racks

Started by redbeard, May 25, 2013, 12:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard

Cabinet shop went out of businesses and went to the sale and picked up 6 stands with 4 adjustable arms same kind you see in box store.  My plan will be to put 3 on each side of a narrow Bld. Enough to support some trusses to overhang for element protection. "Did I say that I have too many projects

"
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

mesquite buckeye

Good deal. Always thought it would be neat to have some of those.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

kelLOGg

Wow! You've got your own Lowes. :o
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

thecfarm

Lucky you. And I see the wife helps too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Banjo picker

I could use a couple of those to put customers lumber on that they don't have time to pick up.   Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Magicman

Quote from: redbeard on May 25, 2013, 12:31:30 AMDid I say that I have too many projects
Don't we all  ???  Congrats on the find.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

John_Haylow

Nice find, good luck with your project.
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!