Started by Tom, June 22, 2006, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crtreedude

Martin was wearing one today...

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Bro. Noble

Quote from: DanG on July 04, 2006, 02:22:41 PM
  What's the difference between old stale and new stale? ;D :D :D :D

is there a 2nd stage stale?  If so,  would it be called stale # 2,   If so would that be the same as old @!#$%^&*? ::)   Which catagory of stale is Fred? :D :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Jeff

Here's a good phto of Martin and his Hat. :)   This is from the first day at Finca Leola where Martin, (remember, pronuounced "Mar-teen")  skinned us a coconut to eat. Mmmmm M!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

crtreedude

That was his official dress hat.
So, how did I end up here anyway?

SwampDonkey

Welcome home Jeff and Tammy.  I'm sure your both glad to be back. :) 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Kevin

That was for both of you, one each.  ;D

isawlogs

Those sure dont look like the coconuts I can get here .  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

SwampDonkey

isawlogs, I know what ya mean about the cocnuts. When we was kids we could get them as big as bowling balls, now they are half that size. Must be harvesting them earlier or from a different part of the world, or maybe a different species?

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

Bowling ball ...  ya maybe a ten pin ball .  :D  those are bigger then basket balls .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

You never get them like that guys, thats the outer husk. There is a long way to go before you get to the brown coconut you guys are used to seeing.

SwampDonkey

Ahhh, now the husk of the mystery falls away to reveal to true nature of the beast. ;D

Mooseherder

Ya mean you guys eat them coconuts? :D
Taking the husk off is too much work.
I prefer to plant them. ;D
The success rate is about 35 %.
Isn't the coconut seed the biggest seed in the world?

Jeff

In case some of you missed it, Tammy and I have been posting several photos in the travel section of the forum form our trip, and also a few in the "snake" thread in the outdoors section.  I am particularly proud of my snake videography. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!