iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

moved a chicken house yesterday

Started by slider, April 23, 2014, 07:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slider

A good friend of mine is moving from one side of his property to the other.So we had to relocate the chicken house.I had to strip it down so my truck could lift it but things came out well.

al glenn

WDH

Al,

You are truly a gifted man.  Not many people can teach their dog to drive  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

21incher

That looks more like a chicken mansion. How many birds do you have?
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

slider

21 incher ,it belongs to my neighbor .I had 4 hens but that dog you see in the toyota murdered them.

Good observation Danny.I did not let her get out on the road with it,she is too young but she did a great job of backing it into place.
al glenn

customsawyer

It is amazing what we let ourselves get talked into. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Magicman

Surely that qualifies as a chicken mansion.  Nice move.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!