iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Saturday's Child

Started by Raphael, June 27, 2006, 09:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

Looks like I'm married to a grandma!

My step daughter, just delivered her first child (a girl) after a 27hr. labor.
They say Saturday's child works hard for a living, I'd say her mom worked plenty hard as well.

Leah Rose Duff
    Born: June 24, 2006 at 12:25am
    Weight: 8lbs. 11oz. Height: 20 1/2 in.
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

Gary_C

Looks like a keeper to me. Congrats GRANDPAW.     8)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

CHARLIE

What a beautiful baby!  I really like her name too and it fits her to a tee! Congratulations to you all and glad to hear the mom is doing fine. 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

sawguy21

8) Congratulations. Have fun spoiling her when mom's not looking.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

DoubleD

Congratulation !!!! Grandpa and to mummy both I am glad that they are OK  8) 8) 8)
Wannabe a sawmiller

thecfarm

A new helper on the mill and to help out with the timber framing.Looks like a keeper.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Patty

She is a beautiful little girl. I love her name, too. Leah Rose.....sounds as pretty as she looks.  ;)   Congratulations Grampa!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

asy

What a CUTIE!!!

Order the shotgun now. Delivery 14 years. :D

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Raphael

Thanks for all the positive feedback.  She definately got her mother's good looks passed down undiluted from her grandma, I think the in-laws were a bit shocked she didn't come out a blonde.
  If not a shotgun perhaps a big net to scoop up her rejects for use as off bearers and timber haulers.  Then again do I really want to ride herd on a yard full of love sick and broken hearted teen age boys.  ;)

I'm still working on getting Sunday (7/2) off so we can make the 4.5hr drive up to visit in person, so far we've had to settle for an abundance of photos emailed from her Dad and the in-laws.  I could have just lied and told the boss I was sick this past Sunday but I'm not wired that way.
... he was middle aged,
--Godley & Creme

joelmar10

My trick is to either be cleaning the gun or sharpening the cutlery when they come around.
I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

Raphael

We made it to NH yesterday.  Thought I'd share a couple pictures.

Here's three generations of lovely ladies:

"Who's that old guy and what's he pointing at me":

One with yours truly:

... he was middle aged,
--Godley & Creme

Patty

Thanks for the photos Raphael. It looks like mom and baby are doing well. You know, it is never too early to start spoiling the little precious. :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

DanG

Dat's a pretty one, all right. :) :)  Most of'em look like a drownded rat at that age. :-X  Glad to see everyone is doing well. 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

asy

Shes Fiercely cute, for sure!

Thanks for the photos!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Thank You Sponsors!