iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Information Overload

Started by Raider Bill, June 09, 2010, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

David Freed

Well, now I know what a (once or twice) removed cousin is.  :D

tyb525

Wow! That is great! Even just comparing species was a load! Thanks for sharing this!
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Magicman

I asked it where President Obama was born, and it said Hawaii.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Warbird

Magicman

Well, I'm not in Newton, Kansas.    :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gary

It was only off by 60 miles for me and that was Pittsburgh. Which is the only big city near me.

Gary_C

It came pretty close for me, about 15 miles.

So then I asked it "where are you?' and it said it lived on the internet. So I asked "Are you an electron? and it just gave me all the pertinent information on an electron.  :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Sprucegum

It can't find my home town - but neither can anyone else  ::)

Warbird

It is giving you the location of your ISP.  Since at work, I am the ISP, it came within a mile of my location.

Thank You Sponsors!