iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

They are finally here!

Started by mmartone, January 11, 2013, 08:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmartone

Been waiting for these guys to arrive, all 14 healthy!

Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

beenthere

mmartone
Check out the forum help here

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,61788.0.html

And your two pics are in your gallery, so all you need to do is go to each and scroll down to see how to put it in your post.

Let us know at what step doesn't work for you.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

clww

Congratulations! Man, that's a BIG litter! 8) 8) 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Bogue Chitto

Magicman

Wow, 14 is quite a litter.   :o  Congrats to the new Mom.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Congrats!  Oh ya, buy milk replacer  ;)  :)

Weekend_Sawyer

Labs are my favorite dog of all time. even tempered and loyal.
Someday I'll have another one.

Great looking pups.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

drobertson

Nice, happy for you and the momma.  ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Riggs

Congrats, that's a beautiful gang of pups.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

clww

We're going to need more pictures to track their growth, too. Puppies are cute! :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

mmartone

Thanks for the good wishes, I'm amazed all those puppies were in there! 2 black girls, 2 brown girls, 2 black boys, 8 brown boys, the brown father sure had some powerful genes.
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Wonder what the record is for a Lab having the most puppies?   say_what
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Norm

Wow...14 pups!

My lab is getting up there in years, one of those little guys would be nice to have. Unfortunately you are too far away and I'm not sure I can handle another lab around.  :)

thecfarm

Nice litter you have there.
Norm,I doubt your old lab would like a young lab.  ;D  Wife HAD to get a small dog. Boo-Boo is 11 years old. He's had the younger one on it's back a few times. :o He does that with wood chunks too and the out come is not good. Boo-Boo chews on Pumpkin pretty good,noticed by quite a few of our customers and friends too. We did not dare to leave them alone together for about a year either. All seems to be good now. The younger one just has to bother the old one.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

I brought my two chocolats in when the old yellar was still around, he sure did not take to those two real easy now, but he did.  :)  Took him a few weeks.. that might of been a few months now that I think back, but he did come around to them, they all slepted together in the living room, the little ones waited for the old croutch to fall asleep before cuddling up to him  :D

You are in for a ride... 14 ......   8)   :laugh:
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

mmartone

Big fun. they are growing fast, wont be long and the little eyes will be opened, and they'll be walking. They are hilarious when they are this small, a pack of puppys!

RynSmith

thecfarm

Than in a few months you will be saying,They are finally gone.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mmartone

heres a fwe quick pics from tonight

clww

I see the different colored collars, but how do you keep them all straight? 14 different names or just numbers?
Too cute. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Norm

I know all puppies are cute but lab puppies are the best. Thanks for the picture.

Roxie

I just have to share a story about a litter of yellow lab puppies that an Amish friend of ours was raising. 

The pups were about 5 weeks old when Cowboy Bob stopped at the barn to pick up a cow going to auction.  CB didn't know that when he opened his truck door, a piece of bright green calf crayon fell on the ground.  Calf crayon is used to mark the head of calves in order to show which calf belongs to which farmer when the calves get to the auction barn (he will mark the paper with a phrase like, "two calves, red heads"). 

Seems that 4 year old Christian found the crayon in the drive, and took it into the barn.  When his father walked over to the pups, he saw Christian marking them all with the green crayon on their little heads.  His father asked him what he thought he was doing, and Christian told him, "I'm playing cattle hauler, and getting these calves ready." 

We still laugh about it. 
Say when

mmartone

Heres a few pics, they are starting to walk and their eyes are starting to open. Pretty cool stuff!

Thank You Sponsors!