iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

moose in oklahoma?

Started by ely, November 24, 2015, 09:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ely

sandhills

And a very well camoflauged one I might add  :D.  Neat picture!

Magicman

A picture proves that it did happen.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ely

I see a moose, others may see different things...it was covered up forever by a cedar tree. I was cutting fence staves and noticed it after I cut the cedar down.

terry f

sandhills

I agree with the moose, but I think I finally found Waldo too  ;D.

ely

I thought so too terry,after a while,but my first thought was moose. probably the only moose I will see here too.

Banjo picker

After this thread runs its coarse, it would be nice to have it added in the old thread "a nose for trees"  or something like that.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thecfarm

How many points on the horns??   :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

goose63

Looks a little hard headed to me
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

rooster 58

I don't think I'd shoot him. I bet he'd be tougher to eat than an old goat ;)

Thank You Sponsors!