iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

isawlogs  Emergency

Started by etat, September 16, 2004, 03:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

:D :D :D

Just got this message from Isawlogs and have GOT to share it!!!!!!!!!

I'm just about to attack a cake that could set off a very large fire if'n I don't blow out them there candles....

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Once again.............Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Norm

Happy B'Day Marcel!

I don't think the customs agents would mind if you forwarded me a piece to that cake. ;D

isawlogs

Norm...

That cake was good ;D ;D
  Fresh wild berry on real wipped cream lemon filling  white cake  8)

I had almost put asside a peice for you ... when my son came home from work.. ( first job , working in grocery store ) 17 year old and hungry , cake !!!!!  :o Whats the occasion ? Four words out of his mouth and two peices of cake gone :-/ Oh !!! happy..... ( third peice) chomp chomp .....birthday ... chomp .... Dad...... Well that third peice  ::)  was yours He said to tell you it was really really good cake ..... ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

DanG

Yeeps! I almost missed it. :o

I guess I sorta shut Birthday Cakes outta my mind, the last coupla days. Probbly couldn't keep the candles lit, anyway.

Hope ya had a HAPPY! :) 8) :) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!