Sponsors:

Spaghetti

Started by Texas Ranger, December 09, 2009, 12:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

LeeB

Could you eat that Jeff?  :D

What you gonna do with all them ratlers? Where did they come from?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Texas Ranger

The picture came in an email from another forum member, thought Jeff would like to see them.  I suspect they are west coast rattlers.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

Looks like they lost their heads trying to be the first to get a quad ride..... :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Weekend_Sawyer

Mmmm, I sense grilled rattlesnake in someones future!
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

motohed

Man I just hate them Snakes !

WDH

Pass on the grilled rattlesnake.  The musky scent does not grill away, believe me  :).  The sauce would not mask it.  There is a reason that we domesticated cows and not rattlensnakes  :-\.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Paul_H

Cause cows got bigger udders,right Danny? :P
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

WDH

Snake udders are not that impressive, so you are right! 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Paul_H

Probably always chaffed from dragging.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

SwampDonkey

Hey, sister Sarah with her two mules ate one.  :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

I wonder if the mules liked them  ???.

tughill

I'm not sure about eating them, but those beasties would make some mighty nice boots though 8) 8)
"Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not."- Thomas Jefferson
Local Farmer here won 10$ million in the lottery, when asked what he was going to do with his winnings, responded, "Keep on farming until that's all gone too."

Thank You Sponsors!