iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Took my boy out for his first time ice fishing!

Started by thatchipperguy, January 16, 2016, 05:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatchipperguy

Went out on the ice today and took my 5yr boy. I got a 28in pike on a tipup but watching him catch gills was way more fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbjA8DYouO8

hamish

We finally have 2-3 inches up here and me and my 5 year olda are all packed up and heading out first thing in the morning!
Norwood ML26, Jonsered 2152, Husqvarna 353, 346,555,372,576

beenthere

Great to capture that on film.. Brings back so many memories that couldn't get on film...
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Roxie

Such fun!  He'll always remember that, and so will you.   :)
Say when

thatchipperguy

We had about 5 inches of ice here in central Michigan. Fish weren't very active but just enough to keep the boys attention. That's all he has talked about all day.

Magicman

Fun times now and growing future memories.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

thecfarm

That is fun!! Watching the youngs one fish.
Not a lot of inches on the ponds here. The small ones are getting some ice,6 inches I heard,but the larger lakes are not doing too good. We just have not had the cold temps,than about 6 inches of snow has covered the ice too. Only been down into the single numbers a few nights.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodhauler

got one shack out today, ice was safe but so so.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

beenthere

"so so" meaning that you didn't break through and fall in ??   ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

fishfighter

petefrom bearswamp

Darn it my grandsons are 1100 miles away and no ice here to fish on anyway.
Great to see this clip!
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

purple otter

That's awesome ! That young man will learn to love the outdoors!
Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

Thank You Sponsors!