iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Northern Maine Logger's

Started by chester_tree _farmah, October 07, 2014, 08:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chester_tree _farmah

If u like logging trucking videos and other forestry pics and videos check this page out on Facebook. Northern Maine Logger's. Check out the recent video post.... wow.... driver flies across that bridge with a big old golden road oversize trailer fully loaded. Wu who! Hold on tight.
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

Mainelogging94

I agree its a cool page, I've posted a few pictures on there myself.

chester_tree _farmah

254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

Maine logger88

79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

SwampDonkey

I've seen rigs run posted stop signs on logging roads. One fellow in Maine had the fun taken out of his sails recently. I know the mills here are big on safety, a call and a license plate can change attitudes.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Dom

Quote from: SwampDonkey on October 08, 2014, 06:09:03 AM
I've seen rigs run posted stop signs on logging roads. One fellow in Maine had the fun taken out of his sails recently. I know the mills here are big on safety, a call and a license plate can change attitudes.

Yes, and that goes for anyone using the roads. Whether your a mechanic going to service a machine, or a truck driver. I heard that after 3 warnings, you could get banned from the roads. Very serious stuff.

Thank You Sponsors!