iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where to hunt

Started by J Beyer, August 29, 2002, 07:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J Beyer

Check out the website below.  When you get to it, click on the link for "Where Tom Hunts".  Through the links you can get everything from your license to your accomodations reserved.

JB

www.tomknapp.net

"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

L. Wakefield

Now THIS is guaranteed to be a hot topic..except that I know some people (well ok, maybe most people) might be reluctant to let out word of their best spots out to the world. Do you think we should move this over to 'members only', or is that too mean?  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

JD_Kid

Hi ya's
best place to hunt , kinda depends on hunting i have heaps of goats here and shoot alot ..kinda hard to pick a place  i could get ya on to deer ,pigs ,goats  etc etc sea fishing and fresh water .the best hunting i have ever done was with very good friends (some not here now :'( ) an area is not the main thing (it sure helps tho ;D ) if anyone is comeing downunder i'd be keen to let them come to our farm to shoot goats or even cowboy action  ...but whats this stand thing  i see on some outdoors TV shows from the US  i can't get my head around that one..
catch ya
JD Kid
I used to smoke camels but found them hard to light and kicked to much

ADfields

Where to hunt?   If you are me ALASKA!! ;D ;D
Andy

Thank You Sponsors!