iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Luncheon September 4 - In Falls City, Nebraska

Started by VictorH, August 02, 2016, 11:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorH

Hello Forestry Forum Friends

I am hosting a Timber Framing workshop in Falls City Nebraska September 1-3 with Jim Rogers.  We thought that there might be some interest in having a meet and greet lunch on Sunday Sept. 4.  This will take place at Dickey's Restaurant in Falls City.  https://www.dickeys.com/   This will be a dutch lunch but if you know you're coming indicate it here so I can reserve the party room if needed.

Jim_Rogers

It would be great to meet some mid west FF members.

Hope to see you there.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Tom the Sawyer

07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

Jim_Rogers

Jim_Rogers

I'm here in Falls City, NE.
I was hoping more FF members would let us know that they were planning on stopping by on Sunday.

Jim Rogers

Jim_Rogers

On Sunday the 4th we had a small gathering of Forestry Forum members at Falls City, NE.

Front row left to right, is Tom the Sawyer, from Kansas, Troy Schon, VictorH, back row standing Paul (woodsteach) and Jim Rogers.
Troy's son took the picture for us.

We had a great time and good food swapping stories and discussing timber framing.

Jim Rogers

Magicman

Thanks for the picture Jim.  Tom and I have met, but it's always nice to put additional faces on names.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Jim_Rogers

I'm flying home this evening. I've been in Kansas all week teaching timber framing at Kansas University and it's been hot here all week. Some days at 100% humidity.

Jim Rogers

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!