iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

live action

Started by Dan_Shade, September 17, 2012, 10:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

have any of you guys watched "Call of the Wildman" on Animal Planet?

I highly recommend it.  The one I'm watching now is a show where he had a "date" with three girls from a charity auction, and he's got them in a pond looking for snapping turtles.

the last one was him catching skunks.  this is good stuff.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Mooseherder

That's where Poston gets the
YeYeYeYeYeYeYe........Live Action!
Saying from. :D

Magicman

I usually watch it just to see what idiot thing that he is gonna do next.  Of course there is also some idiot camera work going on.   ;D

It is still better than most of the other stuff that comes on.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WmFritz

My 6 yr. old Grandson has gone from wanting to be a Pro Bass Fisherman to being a "Turtle Man".  :D :D

He calls me most days, usually from the car and He & I will go back and forth with the Turtle Man chatter. We never hangup until we get a good YEYEYEYEYEYE ...LIVE ACTION! from my daughter. ;D ;D ;D 

Of course she thinks we're both crazy
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

thecfarm

My wife watches it. I watch it at times. Not into much TV watching,but at least i don't hear alot of "bleeping" like some of the so called programs she watches. It seems to be a nice clean program without too much drama. I forgot the guys name that does all the talking and gets Turtle man his "jobs". But he needs to help out more.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Riggs

Had some "Live Action" at my place today. :D  I let it go after a few pics.

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Mooseherder

WDH

My Grandmother always said that if one bites you, it will not let go until it thunders.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Riggs

I've always heard that too. With any luck we'll never find out. :)  I'm pretty careful when I handle them.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Magicman

That guy's smile made me smile.  I believe that the thunder theory is true, especially if you are the one that gets bit.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!