iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

night visitors

Started by loggah, December 17, 2013, 10:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

Great pic of a big guy, Don. :)
In our area, they start to shed beginning around the end of January.
:new_year:
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

loggah

He probably will be shedding soon! Peter i,ve had 2 different bucks,8 full size does ,and a small skipper so  thats how i got that number!! ;D maybe i should start splatting them with different color paintballs !! ;D ;D
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

thecfarm

There is about four of us that is feeding them,no more than a mile apart. I see three of them through the winter. We are always kidding about shotting them with a paint gun to see how many we really have. Years ago when I use to fed them more I bet I would have 40-50 come at diffeant times through the day. Same ones?? I have no idea. At work there was a group that was feeding them. They would get 50 at one time. But come summer time and fall,no deer to really be seen in that same area.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!