iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rocks for supper

Started by Tom, February 12, 2003, 07:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Hmmph! I lost mine behind the barn. Went back over and over, but they were gone forever. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Fla._Deadheader

Must be lunch break. EH  We gotta talk ??????
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

WyMan

Hey, forum administrator.  Is it really allowed to get a man's mouth slothering and his belly rumbling???  Youse guys have too much fun to be calling it work!  I am a Wyoming native who has learned to love the oysters and clams and all that other good sushi and sushimie.  Had a wonderful oyster bake in the cedar keys of florida years ago and my mouth is watering - the little dollar clams out of the river south of daytona - food is the wonder.  Only heard of morals at a church, never knew you could chow down on them - sounds better than the church way of handling them  :D  Oh I am so hungry now, I will have to go steelhead fishing tomorrow and try to recover from this thread.  Maybe a elk roast or venison stew tonight.  Ahhhhhhh the good stuff of life!
Just a thought from a freed modern slave.

Fla._Deadheader

I ain't crazy bout Todestools, BUT, I could be talked into a trade of clams or oysters fer a chunk "O" that Elk stuff ?? Anybody lissenin ?? :D :D  ANYBODY ?? :)
   First, it is ridiculed;

dail_h

HEY DEADHEADER
    Does anybody in FL eat gator???? Big as them things are ther ought to be a righ fair shot of meat on one.What would it taste like ? Would you bar-b -que one like a pig .wonder what to stuff in its mouth??
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Minnesota_boy

Hey Harold,
We have an elk ranch near us and I've seen some of that Elk Stuff on the ground.  Want me to go shovel some of it into a bucket for you?
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Fla._Deadheader

Hey, yeah, Minn-boy. Do me a favor and keep it in yer utility room. and :) I'll be right up to get it!!
  Onliest part of that you eat, is the tail, near as I know. I DO know that if ya Don'T cook it just right it tastes like, well, uhhh, some of that there elk stuff!! It will absorb some of the flavor of what yer cookin it in, so, what it tastes like can be altered a lil, but, it tastes a LOT like chiken!! So does froglegs!! ALL that swamp stuff tastes like chiken.  ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Sawyerfortyish

Give me a juicy piece of beef and some taters any day I seen what they dump in those barges off the jersey coast.  :o

CHARLIE

Fla_Deadheader, that reminds me of the time I was eating some kind of chicken dish in the cafeteria at work. One of the girls sitting at the same table ask me what it was and I told her it was some kind of chicken dish.... Then she asked me what it taste like. I looked at her and said........snake. :D

I've eaten fried gator tail. It was pretty good. Tasted sorta like rattlesnake and that taste sorta like chicken. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Thank You Sponsors!