iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM

Started by waho, June 26, 2012, 10:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waho

Does WM ever reply to any of their emails? I've sent one with a question about their mill and one to get a quote, never got a reply. Is that normal for them?

Migal

Yea try Herman and Ed at Log Master  8)
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Bogue Chitto

Go to their web sight or call for a quote.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Bogue Chitto on June 26, 2012, 10:35:36 PM
Go to their web sight or call for a quote.

I agree with Bogue.

I have never emailed them. I just pick up my cell phone and call the 800 number. You will get an answer to your questions pronto.
Personally, I hate emails. I'd rather talk person to person.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Quote from: Migal on June 26, 2012, 10:32:44 PM
>:( >:( >:(
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Migal

Well I was In that situation once Had to Reply No hard feelings I Own a Log Master.
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

beenthere

Quote from: waho on June 26, 2012, 10:30:42 PM
Does WM ever reply to any of their emails? I've sent one with a question about their mill and one to get a quote, never got a reply. Is that normal for them?

Welcome to the forum.
I suspect (don't really know) that just an email for a quote won't go far. A personal contact and discussion with a salesperson seems like the way to go, unless there is a price listed on their website.

Otherwise, price quotes sent out to blind requests may end up being used a year or so (more or less) when the quoted model is no longer available. Also, such quotes can and are used by competitors with no contribution in a discussion from the company. Get the full list of options that you may want too.
But am sure WM would be happy to talk business with you to meet your needs and expectations. Same with the other mill companies, I'm sure.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

beenthere

Quote from: Jeff on June 26, 2012, 10:45:26 PM
Quote from: Migal on June 26, 2012, 10:32:44 PM
>:( >:( >:(

Looks like three thumps to me.  :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Buck

Oh we know there are other mills......we just don't know why ;)
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Migal

I work in the oil and gas industry and I expect the same respect on my farm as in the industry standard,s require you to check your email as well as phone these days.  :P

Jeff

If you think every email sent is received, you need to walk in my shoes for a couple days. I can guarantee if wood-mizer got the email, it would be acknowledged. I can also guarantee that if you post a question or inquiry to the wood-mizer SPONSOR board it will be acknowledged.

Migal

Tanks of Thanks  Its all good and I have no disrespect to any sponsors but as a member learning i could only replie to the question and do feel my response was not what was expected my bad Im disappointed with the CAPS response. and the  >:( >:( >:( Im not angry or loud but what he has experienced is not a first time I know. yes that is a period end of subject for me.

Jeff

You butted in promoting a non sponsor in a topic that had nothing to do with them you got what you deserved.

John_Haylow

That's not normal for Wood-Mizer. I have had good luck with e-mails from them including ones from Jeff Laskowski and Dave Mann.
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

Kansas

We happen to have one of our mills that is yellow. In more ways than one.

We talk to Woodmizer at least once a week. Find the one closest to you and give them a call. Or call the main office. I don't trust email.

MartyParsons

Hello,
I am not sure where this is headed. Yea try Herman and Ed at Log Master ??
When you send Wood-Mizer an E mail it goes to a computer server to the mail room. Then it is sent out to the person or department to respond. Can you let me know what email you used? I will follow up to see why it did get a response.
You can send me a email, I will answer the question or send it out to the person who would respopnd.
Hope this helps.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

bugdust

Good old Marty, always trying to help.  smiley_wavy
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Mooney

Hi Mr. Waho,  :)

Every now and then some emails don't make it to us. Feel free to send a message to me or Marty, or call your nearest Wood-Mizer location. http://www.woodmizer.com/us/ContactUs.aspx.

Sorry for the inconvenience!  :-\

waho

Thanks Marty and Mooney, I used the factory website "contact us" address. My wife and I both spoke with your reps at the factory in Indy so our question were sort of answered. We are now dealing with Chris in Co.

boman1

They (Woodmizer)have always responded to my emails....or better yet phone calls. My brother had a LogMaster ...the band wouldnt stay on it....finally got Logmaster on site...they worked on it half a day...the band still wouldnt stay on.....sold it! Not saying all LogMaster mills are like this....but thats what I saw. I love my WoodMizer:)

sdunston

MartyParsons and Mooney both know how to get the job done 8)
WM LT28, American fordge 18x8 planer,Orange and white chainsaws, NH TC33, IHT6 dozer, IH-H tractor and alot of other stuff that keeps me agravated trying to keep running

MartyParsons

Hello,
Will you guys stop it.!
M
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Bogue Chitto

Ok.  But we just love Wood-Mizer. 8) ;D

Thank You Sponsors!