iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can any of you norther VT loggers help this guy out?

Started by DeerMeadowFarm, June 19, 2014, 06:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeerMeadowFarm

Since you spend so much time in the woods, I thought you could help this guy out....  ;) :D

buckhunter

DMF its funny to c another huntingchat member on this site as well.

Tracker (huntingchat)
Norwood MN26 (13hp) Husky 455 Rancher

2B1ASK1

DeerMeadowFarm

JohnM

Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Den Socling

I always wonder why people don't use spell check. I would look as illiterate as the rest without it.

JohnM

Quote from: Den Socling on June 21, 2014, 10:08:26 PM
I always wonder why people don't use spell check. I would look as illiterate as the rest without it.
Very true, Den, sometime even spell check can't figure out what I'm trying to say. :D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

WDH

I always wondered, if it is two of them, are they Bigfeet, or just 2 Bigfoots  ???.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sandhills

:D :D :D  Isn't there a thread somewhere about useless things to wonder about?

GAB

Quote from: JohnM on June 22, 2014, 08:19:50 AM
Very true, Den, sometime even spell check can't figure out what I'm trying to say. :D

If I was an English teacher I would use some comments on the FF for a final spelling exam.  The results just might be an eye opener.  Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

r.man

I have always had spellcheck and I do fix words that show as wrong except for words like colour, favour, cheque, etc which are obviously right already. I also will correct an old post of mine if I spot a mistake, added an s to a post today that I had missed. With me I also reread posts before sending to remove repetition, consolidate thoughts and check for anything that might be unhelpful, snarky or inappropriate. I don't always get it right but I do put some effort into it. TESTING...grits.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

yukon cornelius

I hope they don't come down here looking bigfootses (I think that is the plural form of bigfoot)! other than the tall part, I have a resemblance to them. im a little hairy!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Den Socling

Quote from: JohnM on June 22, 2014, 08:19:50 AM

When spell check can't figure out the word, it's time to reword my sentence.

beenthere

Den
You can correct the word "trail" with "trial"  ;) 

These wrong words just slip in and look just fine.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

isawlogs

I have tried spell check, it serves me none. Not knowing how to spell a word and having an option of changing it to more then one way is of no help to me, If I already do not know how it's spelt... don't give me options on how to change what I already do not know.  :P  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

barbender

"Colour, favour, cheque, etc. which are obviously right already"  :)
Too many irons in the fire

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

barbender

WDH, I'll try this again-
Quote from: r.man on June 22, 2014, 09:12:41 PM
I have always had spellcheck and I do fix words that show as wrong except for words like colour, favour, cheque, etc which are obviously right already.
Too many irons in the fire

sprucebunny

I'll leave the spellcheck off until 'skidder ' and some other common words are no longer marked as misspelt ::)  ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

JohnM

Quote from: sprucebunny on June 24, 2014, 07:27:25 AM
I'll leave the spellcheck off until 'skidder ' and some other common words are no longer marked as misspelt ::)  ;D
It doesn't like 'slabber' either. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!