Sponsors:

sunshine state ?

Started by james, December 08, 2005, 07:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

68 degrees and raining  Verro beach , Fl  :'( :'( :'(
james

Weekend_Sawyer

17 degrees and overcast in Maryland, expecting snow or sleet tomorrow.  8)
I'm just a naturally happy guy :)
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

pappy

NORTHERN MAINE

DEC 08       DEC 09       DEC 10       DEC 11
SUNNY        SNOW         SNOW         SNOW
  /22           10/24          12/24         14/27
POP 10       POP 60       POP 50       POP 50

aint to bad "providin' the wind don't blow to hard"

Quote from: james on December 08, 2005, 07:43:26 AM
Verro beach , Fl

The FIL resides in Palm Beach Gardens... me and the little women swam at Vero a few years back  8)
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Paschale

Well...it's sunny here in West Michigan this morning...but only a balmy 8 degrees.   :-\
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

sawwood

Its 7degs and about 8" of snow on the ground. Will takes some shots later
and post for you guys in FLA to see what this whits stuff it.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Riles

Looks like the population of Northern Maine went from 10 to 60 once the snow started falling, then dropped down to 50. Those other 10 guys change their minds and leave or did they freeze?
Knowledge is good -- Faber College

ScottAR

We're gettin ice...  I dunno the temp...  Cold enuff for ice...   :D

Gonna be an interesting day at work today... 
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

DanG

Ain't no sunshine here, either.  Just a slow dribbling rain all day long.  At least it ain't cold, though.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Modat22

Well its sleeting in Louisville KY and Moose and I have had no power since 3am this morning.
remember man that thy are dust.

woodbowl

Quote from: DanG on December 08, 2005, 11:20:26 AM
Ain't no sunshine here, either. Just a slow dribbling rain all day long. At least it ain't cold, though.
It DanG shore IS cold, DanG!...... Get outta' that chair, quit luvin' that coffee cup an stick yer nose out the door! It's probably down in the 60's by now!  :o
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

pappy

Quote from: Riles on December 08, 2005, 09:16:17 AM
Looks like the population of Northern Maine went from 10 to 60 once the snow started falling, then dropped down to 50. Those other 10 guys change their minds and leave or did they freeze?

Riles,
It's not even considered really cold yet   just cool...BUTT we've lost a few in this manner

"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Tom

A-a Ha-aa-a-a-a   !!! 

You guys are nuts..  ....... using the ladies room like that. :D

iain

Thats a Dang good bit of sculpting 8) 8)

iain

rvrdivr

Yesterday it was in the fiftys and I was in the water. The water temp is still warm, around 70 degrees here in North central Florida. It felt like getting into a bath. ;D No fun getting out though :o Yikes a Bee!

Teri

I needed a boat to get to work this morning and coming home! ;D ;D

It has rained all day and the wind is blowing pretty good also.

Fla._Deadheader

Whatcha doin in the water, rvrdiver ??
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

rvrdivr

Oh you know looking for a arrowhead here or an arrowhead here, oops I found two logs ???

SwampDonkey

Sunny here and a balmy 18  Farenheit;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

GF

Its a warm 25 right now for the high, last night we had 5 degrees in the central part of Oklahoma.  Its right down cold, supposed to be back down to around 8 again tonight.

crtreedude

About 75 to 80 here today and sunny - I think I can live with it...  ::)

So, how did I end up here anyway?

PawNature

Dem Der Flordee boys sound like a bunch of Pikers to me...
GOVERMENT HAS WAY TO MUCH CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES!!!!

Mr Mom

We have a sunshine state??? I thought it left with the last storm. :D :D :D

swampy

Parts and pieces of left, but we have what is left tied together with alot of rope. Ed
It only takes a little sawdust to become addicted. It's even better when you build your own. (HOMEMIZER a.k.a. HOMEY)

woodbowl

Hey Ed, just figured out who you wuz. Are you gona' be doing much sawing now?
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

swampy

Gonna try to. I have to go up to camp and saw for the owner, he has a bunch of pine he wants sawed into fence boards. Right now I have plenty of scoops and welding jobs to do here first. 8)
It only takes a little sawdust to become addicted. It's even better when you build your own. (HOMEMIZER a.k.a. HOMEY)

Thank You Sponsors!