iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Tom!

Started by CHARLIE, November 25, 2014, 12:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Well Tom, it is the 4th time I've celebrated your birthday since you passed.  I'm hoping you, mom, granddaddy and grandmother are having a big celebration up there.  I'll be wearing a red T-shirt once the sun rises and all day. You are missed a whole lot.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

beenthere

+2
Great message Charlie.   smiley_thumbsup
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WmFritz

Glad you reminded us Charlie. I'm going pull on a red T-shirt in the morning.   ;)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

chet

An early birthday wish from Judy and I also. Not many days go by that I'm on the forum that I don't think of my buddy Tom.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

CHARLIE

Chet, you aren't early 'cause it was after midnight in Florida.  :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

Charlie, thinking of you and remembering Tom.  (We need a red T-shirt smiley)
Say when

Chuck White

Mr Tom was, and still is a big part of the Forestry Forum!

Sorely missed!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I laid my Red Shirt out last night and have it on this morning to honor Tom.  My heart is with you Charlie.  He was a special Friend that I never met.

Today is a good day to review the Remembrance tab under Extras above.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

I came on the forum just a bit late to have enjoyed Tom's commentary, but since have visited his posts, and gathered a pile of knowledge from his writings,  Happy Birthday Tom!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

scsmith42

Happy birthday big guy!  Your mill is running very sweet and really likes the upgrade to 1-1/2" bands. 
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

If Tom could speak to us, he would say, " You should see the mill I have now!"

Happy Birthday Sir.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Happy Red Shirt Day everyone. Happy Birthday to you Tom. We miss you.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

fishpharmer

Tom, I sure am missing you on your birthday! 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!