iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A big thumbs up for Norwood Customer Service

Started by Riggs, February 13, 2012, 01:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riggs

I would like to take the time to brag on Norwood's customer service after the sale. I had some issues with my ML26 to start with. Brian at Norwood feilded all of my frustrated calls and emails, took them with a grain of salt and then helped me resolve my problem.(which turned out to be a bent pin, most likely during shipping) He answered emails on weekends and has went over and above what would have been required, and I really appreciate it. He even emailed me at work this morning to see how my sawing went over the weekend. I know all of the sponsors here are stand up folks, and I just want to carry the flag for Norwood for a little while.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.  smiley_thumbsup
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

thecfarm

Makes you think you made the right choice when things are bad,but they work out to be fine in the end.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

That's good news Riggs.

Can't ask for much more than that from a company.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Tree Feller

That's very encouraging to hear.   ;)

I'm sure all of the mill sponsors here make quality equipment. What can make some stand out is the service after the sale. Kudos to Norwood for helping resolve the problems you had.
Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

Magicman

Thanks for sharing.  Your testimony speaks well for Norwood and all of the sponsors that Jeff has chosen.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dail_h

I've had my Norwood mill since '04. Have always gotten very good service from folks at Norwood,, n I call them a bunch sometimes. And yes, Brian is very helpfull,got me outta a bind just last week ;D
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

cutterboy

Riggs, that's nice to hear. I've had my LM2000 for ten years and only called Norwood once about a problem and they took care of me right away. They are a good company and of course make a great mill.
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

Ironwood

Ditto, never really needed anything but they are always helpful with questions.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!