iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

customer service

Started by steve phillips, March 02, 2012, 04:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve phillips

howdy all
i want  to tell a little story here , i ordered a pulley from cooks . it got here today i opened it up and lord and behold it was the wrong dang pulley .
well i got on the phone and spoke with maricy at cooks ,explained how i ordered the wrong piece .  i reordered the right pulley and bushing .
  she was very pleasent to talk with and told me to ship it back on monday , shes shipping my stuff out today . no problems
why cant every busness be like this , most want to charge you for this and that ,and a bunch of heehaw .
  i will do busness with them again thats a promise ,i respect being put 1st ,and folks being understanding that we are human and make mistakes
cooks you in the top 10 with me
if its not broke dont fix it !!!!

snowshoveler

Part of it it because they are nice people I am sure.
The other part is you were nice as well and that goes a long way when you need a bit of help.
Regards Chris
International T5 dozer
JD M tractor
MF skidloader
Jonsered chainmill
Vintage Belsaw

steve phillips

hey snowshovel
your right , on both statements, i told her i made the mistake , we are only human . only one ever walked the earth that was perfect ,look what they done to him.

Magicman

If you will take careful notice, Jeff is very particular and will screen and accept only the best vendors as FF Sponsors.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

cutterboy

Steve, I like your story and I like the people at Cooks as well. My dealings with them have been very positive.
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

steve phillips

howdy jeff
if i posted this in the wrong section ,im sorry bud . im still learning the site  . steve

cypresskayaksllc

LT40HDDR, JD950FEL, Weimaraner

Chuck White

Yup, very nice people to deal with.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!