iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tuff rabbits

Started by WildDog, April 05, 2011, 05:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildDog

I have seen rabbit diggings in some hard places but this guy really picked a tuff place to camp. It in the middle of our livestock impound yard, didn't know we had a dump there untill this guy showed up.

If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Chuck White

Looks like he found some stuff there WD!

When I was stationed in South Dakota, we used to look around the prairie dog mounds/holes while we were out hunting the prairie dogs.  Sometimes we'd get lucky and find a geode or maybe some pink quartz that they had rolled out!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WildDog

Pitty Chuck those Prairie Dogs wern't in Diamond country. Our farm is in a Saphire area and I am always on the lookout around the Bullant nests for saphires brought to the surface, havn't found any this way yet. :(
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Thank You Sponsors!