iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Loader

Started by RAL68, November 13, 2014, 04:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAL68

Hi all new to the fourm. Does anyone know anything about Hawk Loaders? I just bought one but I can't seem to find much info on them. The loader is in real good shape and the price seemed right. Any info anyone can give me on them would be great. Thanks.

RAL68

Hi again everyone.  I'm starting to get a little nervous. Is there anyone out there that's even heard of a Hawk log loader? Thanks.

Woodhauler

Only hawk loader i have seen was at fryburgh fair in maine! Guy had it on a self loader and kicked but in the loader compition!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

RAL68

I'm from Maine. I bought the loader in Bar Harbor Maine. I had looked at it a couple times before I decided to take a chance and buy it. But I can't seem to find much info it. I thought someone on here might be able to tell me somthing about it. The guy I bought it from did not seem to know much about it. He was not a logger and just used it once an awhile to lift heavy objects.  I had been looking for nice yard loader for awhile and this seemed to work good. I'm just wondering how hard it will to get parts for if something breaks. Anyway thanks for responding.

Firewoodjoe

Google hawk knuckleboom. There's a hawk equipment in Ohio that sell knuckleboom cranes.

treeslayer2003

don't worry bout that, i have a jonsereds loader.........they only made the boom and cab. most stuff you can get at a hydraulic shop or have fabricated in the case of pins.
how about some pics of it? heres my odd ball.

BargeMonkey

Delk had one down there a while ago. Ive seen a few watching the internet. Pins, bushings, seals, most of that stuff is semi-universal the trick is to have a part # to cross reference.

RAL68

It's a Hawk 1100 mounted on a International truck. I'll try and get some pictures today if I get home before dark. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Thank You Sponsors!