iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hello and Thanks for good info!

Started by branjg, September 13, 2010, 03:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branjg

Hi all,

I am certainly no pro and I am only really getting into cutting here recently,  I've had a echo cs400 for a few years and wanted to get a larger saw to cut some where between ten and twenty cords a year for myself and family.  I didn't want to just ask the same old question again so I tried to search forums to find the answers that I needed, and this one is great!  There are only three real good dealers in my area so I had to decide between Echo, Stihl, and Husky.  I ended up going with the Husky 359 and let me tell you, to someone who has never done any logging of any sort this little saw rips! I couldnt be happier. So thanks for all the good info.

JB
-JB-

Echo CS400
Husky 359

Magicman

And welcome to the Forestry Forum.   :)   Where in SW Colorado?  I will be in the Montrose area beginning about October 19th for you know what.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

branjg

I live about twelve miles southeast of Durango, near the airport.  Good luck to you in Oct. Hopefully be a little bit of the white stuff. :)
-JB-

Echo CS400
Husky 359

Magicman

I've driven through your area about a dozen times.  I love that country.  Yup,  I hope we see "white".   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buck

Made that trip  to Montrose several years ago...they say that the snow normally comes the second week of Oct.  We saw it twice the first week. Great trip. Our hunting party was nine and we filled all the elk tags and all but one of the mule deer four days into a seven day trip. Man that was a trip.  Beautiful country.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Thank You Sponsors!