iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Future Darwin Award Nominee

Started by JohnG28, September 30, 2010, 10:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnG28

Came across this video on youtube this morning and had to share.  Think that it speaks for itself. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuPxnNi0hVA&NR=1
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

northwoods1

Check out the other video with the other guy trying the same thing, he bends right over the top of both saws while sawing and is pumping them up and down like he is trying to get water out of them or something... 

Gary_C

Looks like he's running a speed test between the two saws and he threw the Stihl down at the end cause it was so much trouble. The score:

Husky  1 

Stihl   0

Moron -1 for brains

:D :D :D

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

ely

John Mc

DanG! I guess I'm just a "girlie-man". I only use one saw at a time. Maybe if I stood on one foot and stuck my other foot through the handle of saw...

Looks like he dinged a finger at the end there. A few more cuts like that, and he'll be giving his buddies the "High Four" at the end of a day of cutting.

John M
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

SwampDonkey

Last week I was cutting on the back of my work strip and another guy was at the back of his. Well, both strips hit on the back of the block together. Running at 90 degrees to one another, so L-shaped corner is the best description. Anyhow, another fellow a couple strips over from me working asks if there was two guys cutting on my strip. I says no, I run a saw in each hand, get more cut that way.  Well, he's still cutting on his first acre and I have 3.5 cut now. Must be working. ;D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

bill m

I'm not sure I would call the Husky the winner. That center section would have to be supported so that both sides could fall away so neither saw would pinch. The way he was doing it one or both saws will get stuck. It just happened to be the Stihl.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Skiddah

Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

sawguy21

So what did he prove? That he can burn through with two dull chains and jam the saws in one operation? Stupidity knows no limits.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!